2012. április 26., csütörtök

Two new kits...or old kits? :D



I am very angry!
The internet-service has some problem and this is now the third day.
I phoned them a thousand times and they always say the same: improve the error ...

But there is good news, too!
I did two kits to the store.
These are some vintage style, I really like them.

I remind you that my all products Sale 40% off


This kit was inspired by my grandmother's house. I spent a lot of time there when I was alittle kid. I like old things and the smell of her grandmother.




and some of the amazing pages my friends did for me!
by Irenchen
by Frezia
by Mameimoi
by july-c
by szrjudit





This kit is made ​​for Valentine's Day, but I do not think that can only be used.
This is one of my favorite kit, I love the pink, this is an elusive little girl in my soul.

This is romantic love kit.

Everything comes from my own collection of antique pictures and papers and some of my own digital creations.
With this pack you get:
10 romantic papers,
70 unique elements and (some of my own digital creations),
and 6 wordarts .


and some of the amazing pages my friends did for me!
by Yelina
by irishgull
by MummyD
by Eagleszem
by Vero
by szrjudit




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése